Changes to our Policy
Information Collection and Use
BioSource Labs, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this Site. BioSource Labs, LLC collects information from our users at several different points on our website. Personal information, including email address, is not collected without your awareness. For each visitor to our website, our servers recognize the website you came from.
We collect personal information that is voluntarily provided to us when you enroll in our trial offer, purchase product, or otherwise interact with the Site in a manner that requires you to provide such information to us. The personal information we collect may include, without limitation, your name, physical address, mailing address, shipping address, billing address, email address, birth date, credit card number, credit card expiration date, other billing information, username, password, among other personal details. If you send any personal communication or correspondence, by any means, to the Site, or any Company employees, agents or representatives, the Site may collect additional information regarding that communication and include that information in our customer database.
You may visit our Site anonymously. Once you register as a customer with us, you are not anonymous to us.
Company automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your Web browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. We use IP addresses and cookies to analyze trends, administer the site, track members and users movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to your personal information.
Information from Other Sources
For reasons such as improving personalization of our Service, we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We may receive updated shipping information for you from our fulfillment agency so we can maintain current records and enhance customer service efforts.
Use of Information
Information we collect is generally used for the following purposes:
1) To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
2) To quickly process your transactions
3) To improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize our sites content, layout, and services. These uses improve our services and allow us to fit your individual needs.
4) To resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Sharing of Information
We may share your personal and non-personal information with third party contractors or service providers who assist us with the preparation and mailing of our marketing communications, and with order processing and fulfillment functions. For example, we may disclose your billing information to payment processors to process fee payments or other financial transactions; we may disclose your shipping address to fulfillment and shipping contractors to deliver a product to you; and, we may disclose your email address to email fulfillment contractors to send you emails from us.
In the event that Company or its assets are acquired by a third party, member information and personal Information may be some of the transferred assets.
We may occasionally provide your personal information to carefully selected marketing partners or other third parties for the purpose of contacting you with marketing and other information about products, services, or publications in which we believe you may have an interest. If you do not wish for us to share your personal information with such third parties, please write to: BioSource Labs, LLC PO Box 874, Orem, UT 84097.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or to comply with valid legal process to protect the company’s rights or property, or during emergencies when safety is at risk.
Company takes every precaution to protect our users and members personal information, both online and offline. Your Personal information is password-protected for your privacy and security. Personal information is encrypted and is protected online with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL.
Personal information is also protected offline in our offices. The servers that we store sensitive personal information on are kept in a secure environment. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to us using the Contact form found on this site.
Company forwards users and members to other sites. This Policy does not apply to the practices of sites or companies that Company does not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Please be aware that Company is not responsible for the business and privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site and to read the legal notices and privacy policies of each and every website you visit.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If a members personal information changes we will endeavor to provide a way to correct or update that members personal data provided to us. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection
Company serves general users of the World Wide Web. We support and comply with the Childrens Online Protection Act (COPPA) and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, nor do we share such information with third parties. Children under the age of 18 may use Company or Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Get this product 50% OFF when you buy
it together with any HCG Complex package.
No Thanks, Just Continue to Checkout
Copyright © 2009-2010 BioSource Labs, LLC.
*Although there are no known side effects associated with the HCG diet,
we recommend you consult your physician before starting any diet.
For Wholesale Pricing, Call866-537-2214
FDA Nutritional Disclaimer: The dietary information provided by HCG Complex is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or to provide medical advice. We are not medical doctors and we do not prescribe medication. If you have any questions about the relationship between nutrition and supplements, we recommend that you seek advice of a qualified, licensed health practitioner. Our opinions are based on literature and research by a variety of medical doctors, chiropractors, naturopathic physicians, biochemists, and other professional researchers. Homeopathic HCG is not approved by the FDA for weight loss. The HCG Complex formula is produced from the highest quality ingredients in an FDA registered, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified facility. You are encouraged to make your health care decisions based on your own research and the advice of a qualified health care professional. HCG has not been demonstrated to be effective adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity. There is no substantial evidence that it increases weight loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or "normal" distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restricted diets.
30-day Money Back Guarantee
If you have completed these requirements please follow the steps below:
- Call our Customer Service Center at 866.537.2214 to request an RMA number. You will need to provide your, name, phone number, order number (found on your receipt), and provide proof that all 30-Day Money Back Guarantee requirements listed above have been met. This should have already been sent to us in an email to email@example.com, in which case you can reference the email you sent to customer service.
Send your return package to:
HCGComplex.com™ Returns Department
10701 Abercorn St.You will either receive a phone call confirmation or via email with confirmation of your return and credit issued.
Savannah, GA 31420
- Please note that we cannot process or refund packages marked "Return to Sender".
- Refunds will be issued only to the same credit card that was used in ordering the product. It generally takes about 7 to 14 business days to receive a refund after we've received your returned package. Refunds will be for the cost of the product minus any applicable restocking/disposal fee.
- To ensure a refund is processed correctly, please send returns to the address provided, along with the RMA number clearly written on the package that you are sending back. Your return will NOT be processed without a valid RMA number from our customer service department.
- We are not liable for lost or stolen return packages. To ensure we receive your return package, we advise you use a shipping method with delivery confirmation or signature confirmation. The customer is responsible for the costs of returning any product.
- Returned products must be received within ten (10) days after we receive your request.